1. Diet Doctor, www.dietdoctor.com
The biggest and best low-carb site in the world. Founded in 2011 after Swedish beginnings in 2007, Dr Andreas Eenveldt’s site now has 14 full-time workers; about 20 freelancers, moderators and partners; and more than 200 000 visits per day. Great videos featuring lots of well known presenters, articles, case studies, recipes, and so on.
2. Ditch the Carbs, www.ditchthecarbs.com
Libby is a Kiwi mum of three young children and a registered pharmacist who had the choice between becoming a dietitian or starting a website. Fortunately for all of us, she chose the latter. Great site full of stories, articles and high-quality infographics. Good information for families. Very practical.
3. Nutrition Advance, www.nutritionadvance.com
Michael Joseph is a nutrition educator who has put together a wonderful website full of high-quality content in an easy-to-read format. He does a great job of translating science into simple lessons.
4. Eating Academy by Peter Attia, www.peterattiamd.com
Dr Peter Attia is a former elite ultra-endurance athlete who discovered nutrition late in his career and now has an excellent website covering nutrition and performance issues, much of it from his personal experience.
5. Dr Mercola, www.mercola.com
Although this site is often criticised as being ‘too commercial’, I still find it full of great information on a wide range of issues, including nutrition, exercise and lifestyle.
7. Zoë Harcombe, www.zoeharcombe.com
I love Zoë Harcombe’s regular blogs. Her analysis of others’ research is always insightful, and she can detect bulls…t from a great distance.
8. Malcolm Kendrick, www.drmalcolmkendrick.org
Malcolm Kendrick writes a fascinating blog unravelling the mystery of what causes heart disease.
10. SugarByHalf, www.sugarbyhalf.com
Bit biased here, but the SugarByHalf website has lots of good stuff, including plenty of sugar swaps.
- Stop, Breathe & Think Buddhify
- The Mindfulness App Insight Timer
- Smiling Mind (kids) Aura
- 10% Happier
- Stupid Simple Keto
- Carb Manager
- Sleep Cycle
- Sleep Time
- Sleep as Android
- Sleep Genius
- J&J Official 7 Minute Workout
- Nike Training Club
- Fitbit Coach
- Charity Miles
- Keelo (HIIT)
- Daily Workouts
- 7 Minute Workout
- Full Fitness
- StrongLifts 5x5
- Couch to 5K Running
- Carrot Fit
Running and cycling tracking
- Strava Running and Cycling
- GPS Cyclemeter
Yoga and Pilates
- Pocket Yoga
- Yoga Studio
- Pilates Anytime
Nutrition and exercise
- Lose It!
- SmokeFree Baby
- My QuitBuddy
- Low Carb Conversations with Leah Williamson & Kara Halderman
- Low Carb Island with Telaine & Derek Smith
- Just Below Their Purpose with Sam Loy & Clint Greagen
- 180 Nutrition Podcasts with Guy Lawrence & Stu Cooke
- Livin La Vida Low Carb with Jimmy Moore,
- 2 Keto Dudes with Carl Franklin & Richard Morris
- The Paleo Solution with Robb Wolf
- Underground Wellness with Angelo Coppola
- Latest in Paleo Podcast with Angelo Coppola
- Healthy Mind Fit Body with Kevin Koskella & Wes Bertrand
- Everyday Paleo with Sarah Fragoso & Chrissy Gower
- Dana’s Low-Carb for Life with Dana Carpender
- The Nutrition Diva’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Eating Well and Feeling Fabulous with Monica Reinagel
- Primal Body Primal Mind Radio with Nora Gedgaudas
- Fat Burning Man with Abel James
- The Low Carb Show Podcast with Mark Sage
- Balanced Bites with Diane Sanfillipo & Liz Wolfe
- Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & Will Cole
- The Paleo View with Stacy Toth & Sarah Ballantyne
- The Ketogenic Athlete with Brian Williamson & Danny Vega
- Ben Greenfield Fitness with Ben Greenfield
- The Ketodiet Podcast with Leanne Vogel
- Keto for Women with Shawn Mynar